About the Hoteliers
The Association of Milton Keynes Hoteliers
Formed in 1991 and open to all full-service hotels with over 20 bedrooms in the Milton Keynes area; the Association of Milton Keynes Hoteliers’ membership represents almost 3,000 bedrooms.
The Association meets formally on a bi-monthly basis to share information and receive relevant information from guest presenters on topical matters such as legal updates, suppliers, education and the growth and development of Milton Keynes.
Why not join in…
The Association of Milton Keynes Hoteliers Vision and Activities include:
- Working closely and communicating with MK Council and other key local professional bodies to maximise opportunities for the community and Association members
- Providing a high quality resource to support and complement local business activities and meet customer demands
- Supporting Destination Milton Keynes in raising the profile of the Milton Keynes area as a desirable business and leisure destination whilst increasing the number of ambassadors within the City
- Engagement with schools and colleges, building a sound future for our industry sector through creating awareness, educating, training and developing people to ensure we attract our share of the quality labour market
- Continuing to add value to the local economy and to individuals, employing a diverse range of full time, part time and casual team members on flexible hours
- Recognition as a leading voice, actively contributing to the business community
- Do you represent a hotel in Milton Keynes or the surrounding areas? Become a member of the Association of Milton Keynes Hoteliers